Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2013

Tappin' in the Mens World (Red Bow Tie)

Thandie Gxono inspired this look ... She was excitedly marketing how "MensWear" spice up our feminine soft look outfits. At first, I had reservations as I never really pictured myself trying any of mens accesories. She went as far as convincing me to buy Mens Tie, Scarve and a Suspender Belt.
 
Immediately after we were out of Markhams store I thought my money went to waste .... I had fear, of whether or not I would be able to pull these looks of or not. When I arrived at home many ideas came to mind and I decided to wear the red velvet tie the following morning morning.
 
So, this is how I interpreted the menswear theme. I should say, i really felt like an Institutional Manager (my boss), hahahahaha. I was and still pleased with the results :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: Fashion World, Shirt and Belt: Mr Price, Shoes: Jet, Bangles: Pep Stores, Watch and Bag: Fossil, Earings: gift from a friend, Tie: Markhams 
 
Cheers, Fabulous Ladies!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment