Search This Blog

Monday, 11 February 2013

The Classic Denim Jacket spicing up Thrifted T-shirt Dress

Jean Jackets are everywear this season not that they have been out but they have made a come back with a storm especially the rock star denim vest (which i have already made a post about here http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/2013/02/loxion-kulture-denim-vest.html) shirts and  crop denim jackets. I happen to own quite a few of them (classic denim jackets) but I have just added the collarless classic jacket to my collection, yey!!!! 
 
I was going to work on thursday the 7th February 2013 and I decided to wear my thrifted colourful t-shirt dress. Because I did not want my outfit to be too formal, I just threw my denim jacket on and it really worked its magic and yet I was not too casual either. Mission was accomplished because I was really pleased with the results.
 
I am sure you are all givin a NOD to this wonderful ensemble :)
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
   Dress: thrifted, Jacket: Mr Price, Michael Kors Bag: David Jones, Shoes (Sling Back Wedge): Myers, Stalkings: Asos Curve

Until next time my fabulous ladies :)
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked to check out all the new stuff you post.I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China travel service | China tour packages | China tour agents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our founding in 2002, Hanbridge Mandarin has provided thousands of learners with high-quality campus-based courses, online classes, and intensive cultural immersion programs. Utilizing easy, fun and rewarding methods, we work hard to ensure our students can understand, use and ultimately master Mandarin communication skills.

    More Chinese learning tags : mandarin Chinese | learn mandarin Chinese | learning mandarin Chinese

    ReplyDelete