Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2013

Casual Friday At Work

Because I work for the government, we get to wear casual on Fridays and this post is about my OOTD: Outfit Of The Day of last friday (8th February 2013. I am happy with my outfit overall but im very unhappy with my makeup and my hair. 
 
Makeup: Im not used to it. I do try to put it on but it is always on the minimal side. I think I do not have good skills to apply it and the other contributing factor I always have less time in the mornings because I spend all my time trying to ensemble my daily outfits but, I promise to try more from tomorrow (Monday).
 
Hair: my hairstyle needs trimming on the sides because I am not yet gonna take of my weave as I dont have enough time to be sitting in the salon. I know, its all excuses... but next weekend its me and my hair and thats a done deal ;)
 
Outfit: I look fabulous, no doubt bout that, lol.
Thick and Fabulous baby :)
 
Enjoy ladies...
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: Target, Leggings: Mr Price, Cardigan: Woolworths, Sneakers: Edgars, Sunglasses: Sunglasshut
 
Until next time fabulous ladies,
 
Cheers!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment