Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2013

Levi's Hitop: A gift from a dear friend

I thank a dear friend of mine by gifting me these Levi's hitops. They are so comfortable and stylish. On this outfit post, I have dressed them down because it was a friday casual outfit at work. I sometimes dress them up and manage to be smart casual. I know there is a lot that makes this outfit outstanding because all the pieces i have ensembled are simple and outstanding on their own for example Sundglasses, denim vest and bracelets. So, one needs to be careful when adding pieces together because the aim is for them to compliment each other and not fight for their shinning throne, lol...  
 
Thats all for now, I just wanted to show appreciation to my friend and show all of you how I am rocking my Levi's Hitops. Cheers for now my Fabulous ladies ... Until next time, byeeeeee




 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: Mr Price, Vest: Mr Price, Hitops: gift from a friend, Bracelets: Truworths and Lovisa, Watch: Guess
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment