Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2013

LONG TIME, NO SEE...Hello WoRLd!!!!!!

Good evening to y'all.... I am excited to be back to blogging again after a long time. This is due to my relocating from Australia to South Africa. I have not been in my home country for 2yrs so you can imagine: sinking in everything whilst familiarising myself with the surroundings. I departed on the 12th of December 2012 from Aussie and arrived on the 12th December 2012 in South Africa. Am sure you all understand the time difference thing........
 
I had a blast during the festive season with family and friends. Right now, Ive already started with work - how boring:(  I really needed some more time before being forced to come back to work. A job is a job, I am telling you hahahahhaa ...
 
Neway, this posts is just meant to inform all of you that im back with an AFRICAN BANG...lol so, be ready :) In case you have forgotten my pretty face I am attaching my facial picture as a reminder :)
 
Happy 2013 and thank you for your support in 2012. Im looking forward posting some daily outfits to inspire all of you lovely ladies. Once more, thank you.
 
Laters. Cheers!!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment