Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2013

Animal Instinct

Anything animal print drives me crazy... I have too much love for all different shades of a leopard print ... this has to be my favorate print in the universe. Whilst passing time waiting for a friend to have tea in Matatiele. I literally bumped into this dress on a sale rack and I could not leave it behind even though I had insufficient funds not to mention that buying something was not in the menu for that day but this dress definately had to go home with Mama :) No regrets at all though!!!
 
Am sure you all agree that I am smashin hot and Im killing it in this number. Compliments at work were constantly thrown my direction and I was all smiles because this is one of the cheap outfits in my wardrobe and yet does magic for me and everyone around. 
 
What nearly spoiled my day was the weather that changed drastically even before stepping out the door before going to work  in the morning and I had to put on the jacket which was way better than changing the entire outfit for the rain.
 
This is definately a YaY for me!!!! What do you think? Ja, its a Yayyyyyy..... hahahahahha 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: Fashion World, Jacket: thrift, Shoes: Asos, Bangles: Pep Stores, Bag: Dudu Bags, Watch: Fossil, Earings: Pep Stores
 
Cheeers.....
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing style, love your confidence too.
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.ccom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the compliments Nhlanhla. Ive checked yo world, loved it and Im hooked already. Ive joined yo page ... id be pleased if you could do the same. tnx

    ReplyDelete