Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Curves Around The World: WEEK5 - Little Black Dress

Good morning, my gorgeous ladies!!!
 
Hope you are all alright for this weeks theme "LITTLE BLACK DRESS" coz I am over the moon to be writing this post for you. I went thrifting last week and I scored myself this biker leather jacket that screams rock star and fabulosity ofcoz :)
 
Ever since buying it I have been itching to wear it but the weather has been very cold to even try thinking of it as an option but last Sunday the weather was too forgiving and I saw me some chance to finally wear this fab number and showcase it to everyone who loves looking at me whilst I am busy taking care of my business :) 
 
I went to my church meetings with this ensemble and when was out I met up with Thandi my friend for lunch and damn mission was accomplished as this jacket screams LOOK AT ME and I was smiling all the way especially knowing how less of a price I got it for.
 
Back to this weeks business: theme LITTLE BLACK DRESS. This jacket was just perfect to team up with my skater dress and whooala I ended up with a fab outfit :) 
 
I did less accessories as this jacket was loud enough for the entire outfit. Going simply all black made this outfit CHIC and my moms bag took this outfit to another level. Am sure you'll agree with me on this.
 
Obviously, you can pick up from my rambling that I love this outfit and was really pleased of its outcome and compliments received, mostly I was wowed especially looking at these pictures, how about you???  
  
 
 
 
  
  
 
  
 
 
 
  
Dress: Target,  Belt: Woolworths, Jacket: Thrifted, Shoes: Ackermans, Stalkings: ASOS (PrettyPolly),  Bag: raided from moms closet, Bangles: MrPrice, Watch: Guess, Suglasses: Dior  
 
 
 
Please check out my fabulous friends how they have worn their LITTLE BLACK DRESSES and please be nice to all of us by leaving your feedback and surely follow all of us on bloglovin.
 
Thank you so much!!!
 
Nina: Curvy Mod
Laura: Lavish Laura
 
Thank you guys :)
 
Have a fabulous day ahead of you.
 
Cheers!!!
 
Thulie :)

25 comments:

  1. Love this look! I know it's about the black dress, but those sunglasses?! Need them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gal! The sunglasses are Dior - got them at Sunglass Hut. I love everything animal print. Had to have them. So, do check them at your nearest sunglass hut, u might be lucky. Again, thanx :)

      Delete
    2. DIOR LADYCAT that's how they are called - thought id add that in case u check them out at Sunglass Hut :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Thulie that jacket is so great, that is such a great find at the thrift store. I've never found anything that cool before but yeah it really takes the outfit to another level, such a great piece. Oh and that handbag is so cute, I love looking in my moms closet and find great accessories like bags!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in absolute love with this whole outfit, love the jacket, the dress the shoes, love it all on you of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Margaret am also in love with this out - cant believe I managed to pull it off. Tnx gal :)

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous look, but I am just so totally taken with that jacket (almost solely because the grommets make me think of eyes) and those shoes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a great find - still cant believe I own it. The eyelets are making it a special piece - I am inlove :)

      Thank you Sara

      Delete
  5. I have to find those shoes, those are just my style. Love that jacket as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cheap but comfy, am sure you can get similar decent pair that side :) thanks girl!!!

      Delete
  6. I love your LBD! I like how it is a day time appropriate LBD. I love the jacket! Great find! I almost never find anything half decent at second hand stores! I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this skater: bought it at Target for 15bucks on sale. if it was during the night I would have worn a completely different dress. Thrift very early when you are still energetic, it helps for me :)

      Delete
  7. You got all my favorite things...LBD, Leather jacket, peep toe. It all comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay...happy you are back. where were you?? You were dearly missed. happy you are back - hope you have great pictures to share. I love all of them too :)

      Delete
  8. Wow!!!! You look amazing! Love, love, love the jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit really suits you! Love that you added to jacket for a bit of edge. I think we all know my love of skater dresses by now! The best for us curvy girls!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Helen ... skater dresses are very much forgiving :)

      Delete
  10. I love that jacket! You rock that whole outfit and I'm so in love with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress looks awesome on you!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly love this ENTIRE outfit! YES! I need those shoes and jacket in my life...I have plenty of little black dresses (like 5, ridiculous). LOL You look great, Thulie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having 5 LBDs is not ridiculous at all instead its a great investment- its better when you have options, you know. Do you ever go thrifting? If yes, visit your store urgently coz there might be something waiting for you ... if not, U better start thinking of starting, obviously you are missing great things :)

      I really appreciate hearing from you, thank you for everything Crystal. Cheers!

      Delete