Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Curves Around The World: WEEK3 - Statement Necklace

 
Good Morning, Ladies!
 
This morning, I thought of what I should wear for todays post that will go with my wonderful Statement Neckpiece
 
Last night I read an article in a Move Magazine of a young plus sized teenager who is confident enough not to allow her weight get in the way of her fashion style. She wears anything that she wants as long as it sits well and accentuate her best body parts. They had pictures of her in the magazine and I loved one of them where she was wearing an animal jumpsuit. 
 
So an idea came: I have been owning a jumpsuit for years and never wore it because I did not have guts or loved myself enough to be comfortable wearing it and also because I cared enough of what others would say when they see me in this piece of clothing.
 
Right now I have learnt to love myself and be comfortable in my own skin. So, I decided to wear my black jumpsuit and I am happy I did. I am old and wise enough to approve what I wear as long as I am comfortable and confident that I really look great when I see myself in the mirror.
 
This post is to inspire everyone who have issues with their body to just live out of the box a little and make fantasies and dreams come through and be aware that when we are busy obsessing about our body issues: other people are living their lives and don't give a hoot what we think of them. Really, everyone has their own fair share of issues in their lives to be consumed with others.
 
Lets live for ourselves and be our own priority!!! Yes, we sometimes do need others opinions but should never allow to be dependent on those views to be who we are or supposed to be.
 
Today, my fantasy of wearing a jumpsuit and be happy to be around people and don't care what their opinions are has come through!!! Because I love myself so much regardless of the rolls and bumps my body has. When I looked in the mirror this morning, I was happy, pleased and satisfied with me.
 
To self love people!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Necklace and bangles: Fletchie Tours, Jumpsuit: Edgars, Wedged Heels: Woolworths, Bag: Dudu in UK, Sunglasses: Clicks 
 
Please check out how my Fabulous Lady Friends have dressed for their Statement Necklaces. Click on the links below. Thank you.
 
Laura (Canada): Lavish Laura
Nina (USA): CurvyMod
Helen (England): Everyone Should Sparkle
Kate (Australia): Sparkles And Lace
 
Until next time ladies...
 
Thulie :)
 

16 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in your jumpsuit!! No one can deny that!! I love your neck piece! Very unique and beautiful!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so inspirational and you look fabulous! That statement necklace is EVERYTHING! I love it! Look at all the time you let pass where you could have been wearing that awesome jumpsuit. I need a jumpsuit like that in my life! You have the best statement pieces...your accessories rock!

    This two paragraphs right here are just awesome: "This post is to inspire everyone who have issues with their body to just live out of the box a little and make fantasies and dreams come through and be aware that when we are busy obsessing about our body issues: other people are living their lives and don't give a hoot what we think of them. Really, everyone has their own fair share of issues in their lives to be consumed with others."

    "Lets live for ourselves and be our own priority!!! Yes, we sometimes do need others opinions but should never allow to be dependent on those views to be who we are or supposed to be."

    This was just an all around fabulous post! You look great Thulie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal, you are such a FABULOUS friend ... your feedback always assures me that everything will be alright and that makes me feel better. I really appreciate gal, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lady with the flawless skin. I love the jumpsuit and I love you in it. Great pairing with the shoes bag and statement neck-piece.

    Love
    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss B, remember I learnt from the best :) tnx

      Delete
  4. Awww your post was great and very inspiring, I love reading post like that! I know everyone has insecurities but it take a brave person to overcome them and not care what other people think and I'm so glad you did that! :) I'm so glad that you wore that jumpsuit, it looks great on you and it goes so well with the statement necklace that you chose!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog is meant to inspire gal and I should be a living example and that's what I did in this post ... thanx for dropping by Nina: loved your post too :)

      Delete
  5. Don't be scared to wear the jumpsuit or anything. Wear what make you happy. Don't think of what others think :) You look fabulous. Very inspiring post. The necklace is awesome aswell. Totally makes the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a beautiful girl and this is a GREAT post! It is important to encourage the young women to be confident and ignore people who try to tear them down. Keep on doin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace definitely makes a statement! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking beautiful in that outfit..ohhh the bag and the necklace really blessed me

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time here on the blog and i totally love it!! You are so pretty and i love the neck piece much!!

    http://wairimumurigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete