Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

Summer Day

It was a beautiful morning that inspired me to look bright, fab and alive. The inspiration for my outfit was my feather earings which I bought years back and never had courage to wear. These earings are so blue and you cant even ignore their bold colour.  To be honest, I had plenty of options to choose from with regards to ensembling an outfit. Thank God I thought of my wooden sandals (I stopped wearing due to being highly overweight and I could no longer walk on them). The handkechief dress came into the mix as a perfect option compared to opting for a skirt and a shirt.
 
When I stepped into my office all I was thinking about was the beach as a result I could not focus fully at work, lol (true though). I must say, it feels good to be back on heels, yey :) 
 
They are very good and really help to spice up outfits. Moreover, they really give me good posture as the thick lady. I am taking baby steps though. This was really a fab day ....
 
Cheers ladies, until next time -
 
xoxo 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress (fashion world): R99.00, Bolero (S.E.S. AUSSIE): R80, Earings (Mr Price): R10, Watch (fossil): R2500.00, Bangle (truworths): R60, Sunglasses - RayBan (Sunglasshut): R2500 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment