Search This Blog

Sunday 26 January 2014

Simple Happiness

Happy Sunday Friends!!!
 
I am trying to stick to my word that the days of being inconsistent are over - so that you can all see that this page means a lot to me as it does to you as well.
 
With this post, I just wanna say - it is a new year and therefore we need to have new positive attitudes to attract happiness in our lives.
 
This means we need to complain less and appreciate more because in reality we have many things to be grateful  about in our lives its just that we are too busy to notice or identify them. Introspections must be done so that we can stop putting ourselves down and expect other people to come into our lives with happiness when we are not at peace with ourselves.
 
TO, HAPPINESS and being POSITIVE throughout this year!!!   
 
 


Maxi Skirt (Worn As A Dress): Truworths
Denim Vest: Mr Price
Sandals: Woolworths
Earings: Gift
Watch (TEMPO): American Swiss
Bracelets: American Swiss
 





 


Thank you so much for being wonderful supporters, I really appreciate sharing this page with you!!!
 
See you soon, I PROMISE.......
 
Thulie :)

12 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous and your hair is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good on you!! Happy New Year..lets make it a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great darling. Stripes are so classic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!! Love how you re-purposed that skirt into a dress ;)
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ... I really love wearing skirts as dresses because I can get away with that as I am short :)

      Delete
  5. The skirt is amazing and you rock that cropped hair so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my friend ... I love this hair and being bald ... im confused which I have to settle with :)

      Delete
  6. You make an interesting point that we need to cultivate our own happiness instead of expecting others to be the source of it. It's a lot of pressure to feel like you have to make others happy when they're unable to create their own happiness. These are timely words for me. Anyways - that first picture of you has such joy and it just radiates from your smile. Good things to think about moving into 2014.

    <3 Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we really need to be in charge gal, im really happy currently because im just appreciating every little thing happening in my life - that really makes a difference :)

      Delete