Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Curves Around the World: Bombshell

Good Afternoon, guys!!!
 
Its lunch time at work and I am thinking let me rather spend my hour writing to you :)
 
 
It is Wednesday, you know what that means :)
Curves Around the World time .... plus size themed outfits!!!
 
Last week there was no CATW post as all of us in the group had a problem one way or the other - we decided to postpone to this week. So, sorry for that :)
 
Bombshell is the theme for this week and when I think bombshell I have this imagination of a polished up lady with a fitted dress, red lips, nice hair and very high heels. Thought of going that route but making this practical for myself - I thought about instances when I felt bombshell and discovered that for me in reality Bombshell is more of a feeling more than the outfit itself. The outfit does compliment the feelings and that's one a Super Bombshell :)
 
Feeling good in my normal clothes when going to work on a Monday morning is priceless :) This does qualify me to say I am a bombshell on those days. What ever bombshell feelings I feel inside they radiate through the outside and give me super confidence and the great attitude.
 
Because I am currently in love with Maxi Dresses - I thought I should use a maxi dress for this challenge and this specific dress really does make me feel like a bombshell. Its summer and the colour is just perfect - the bustier area is giving me life lol!!! This dress can be worn for lunch with the gals, office, drinks maybe??? etc.
 
I wore this dress last Wednesday at work and felt awesome :)
 
Do you ever channel your inside bombshell??? You better, I think that that the better one to spice your outfits up :)




 
Dress: Truworths
Healed Wedges: Crocs
Bolero: Woolworths
Watch: American Swiss
Bangles: American Swiss
 
 I carried a Fossil Satchel with this dress to work :)
 






 
Please check out my lovely friends from around the world how they have interpreted this weeks theme - Bombshell!!!
 
Kate (Australia): SparklesandLace
Jen (Germany): Dressing These Curves - love your poses forgot to say
Aislynn (Denmark): Aislynn's World
Nina (USA): Curvy Mod
 Helen (England): Everyone Should Sparkle
 
Thank you for visiting my page and for reading this post - I appreciate that a lot: thank you!!!
 
Cheers,
 
Thulie :)

12 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous on you! Def bombshell material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GREAT! You out the bomb in bombshell! Hot hot hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thulie you look gorgeous in everything you wear and this dress is no exception. You truly radiate beauty and confidence in your pictures and your dress is beautiful! :)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfortable and sexy is the way to go for bomshells, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dress a lot because it is sexy at the top and comfy at bottom. Feeling like bombshell is the most important when you want to look like bombshell. Confidence makes you sexy. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely look on you Thulie. Comfy too which is a bonus. :)

    http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete