Search This Blog

Monday 19 November 2012

Leopard Pencil Skirt

Most of you know I love everything in animal print. So, I have been following Chasity who is the blogger for GARNER STYLE: The Curvy Girl Guide and I have some nice pictures of her from her blog page http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com.au/ ... Looks like we share the same love for animal print. So, this time around she is showcasing how to dress up or down the simple leopard pencil skirt. She posted pictures of her dating back in 2009 and some of the recent pictures where she is wearing different leopard pencil skirts. I am definately gonna get myself a similar skirt too. I really like how classy and playful the skirt can be. I am really inspired. 
 
Please pay her page a visit to see more of what she offers. I am very sure you will pick up many fashion tips that would help you in your everyday effort to look fabulous. Cheers ...
 
This is a very nice smart casual look and Miss Looks fabulous. I could not attach more of her pictures showing the pencil skirt so, id advise that you pay her blog page a visit  GARNER STYLE: The Curvy Girl Guide
 
 Amber rose in a high waist leopard skirt
 
Amber Rose in a slouchy pant/jumpsuit.

1 comment: