Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

OXBLOOD SKATER

Good afternoon my lovely fabulous ladies!!!
 
You all know that when it comes to going to work on Mondays I try my best to look Fab because that is way I set the tone of how my entire week will be i.e. wardrobe and other wise. Moreover, mondays are not the best days to be at work after being on a free weekend. So by dressing up I lift my mood and gear myself to work and be focused for the day.
 
On a trip to Aliwal North two weeks back, I happened to bump into this Oxblood Skater Dress at Jet clothing store when accompanying a colleague of mine to look for slippers after a stressful day in a Data Management Workshop. Seeing this number made me feel light and happy as it did yesterday.
 
Because it was not severely cold I decided to wear a light black velvet jacket paired with ankle leather boots and pair of black leather gloves. Looking at these pictures I am happy I did not go overboard with the accesories instead kept them minimal.
 
How else would you accesorise this oxblood number without using black? Please respond keeping in mind that it is winter - therefore accesories must be winter relevant.









Dress: Jet, Belt (Studio): Woolworths Jacket: Australian Thrift, Stalkings: Asos, Boots: H by Hudson, Gloves: Dents, Watch: Guess, Earings: MrPrice
 
Enjoy the remainder of your afternoon fabulous ladies, until next time!!!
 
Tulz :)

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look. But the gloves take the cake...too cute. I love your Monday rule.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gal, winter has arrived. I am digging everything related to this cold weather just to ensure my outfits are spiced up. Those gloves are last years treasure. Thank you for your feedback MissB :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I found your blog through Garner Style, hope you don't mind me following along - I've been looking for some bloggers who are similar to my shape, so I'm glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Victoria. Gal I dont mind at all instead I am happy you came across my blog. Please join to get frequent updates and ill do the same.

      Delete
  3. Love your boots. Cute look overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Noms!!! Really appreciate :)

      Delete
  4. I just love all your outfits gal. "Thulie otswere style"x3 Singing.. Awunantanga man wena Tulies. Uv got it all the beauty, style nd brains. I love u my Fashionistaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olz im really humbled. Ungu fashionista ireyi yakho. kwakhona enkosi madlamini.

      Delete