Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

MIXED PRINTS MONOCHROME MAGIC

Good evening, Fabulous Ladies...
 
The weather has been forgiving this week except for today cause it was very cold in an unbearable way and the funny thing is that, it was very warm in the morning and got colder as the day got by. Deceiving, right???
Ok, enough with my ramblings about todays weather :)
 
Tonight, I am sharing what I wore yesterday at work... It all started with my black and white linen dress. I like teaming up black and white with red so in my head automatically all accesories were gonna be red by default. BUT, I decided  to add more black and white and more white and black accesories. I then added my bad ass red All Star boots and WHOAALLA.... I had an amazing outfit :)
 
LOL LOL LOL... I really could not resist touchin up with my fabulous red but to the minimal and the final product is FANTABULOUS because it is smart but casual and playful simultaneously ...
 
Do you think mixing black and white prints does it for you when looking at my tribal print dress and animal print scarf??? or you prefer combination of dots and stripes kinda black and white prints??? 
 
Regardless, I love my mix: hope you do too :)
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
  
  
 
 
  
Dress: Fashion World, Scarf: MrPrice, Jacket: Thrifted, Shoes: Edgars, Bag: Woolworths, Bangle: Gift, Watch: Fossil, Earings: Lovisa 
 
Good night ladies!!!
 
Tulz :)
 

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I love the all starts...you look very comfortable.
    I sent you an invite for an exciting, new local street style website. Hope you'll check it out.

    XO
    Busi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enkosi gal... All Stars are huge optional comfy shoes in anybodies closet...Having a pair is really an investment. Again, Thanx for the invite. Later :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice - I really like this dress! And the prints coordinate well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Juliette ... Having both prints was just a trial and it worked :)

      Delete