Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Curves Around the World: Week14 - Floral



Morning, morning my fab readers!
 
Hope all is well with you all. Ever since my last post I have been going through a lot and that definately affected my activeness on this page but I am at least recovered from all of that. So, are you ready for me???
 
You better be :) cause that time of the week has arrived to showcase our Floral Theme for Curves Around the World plus size series. I am wearing my last year bought Asos skater dress and decided to toughen my look with a leather jacket and my yellow Docs. Because my Rock Chic outfit had no leather anything,lol... I have been kinda obsessed with my rock inspired items from my wardrobe ever since my last post! 
 
When you look at my pics Am sure you would be able to tell I had plenty of fun taking all these pictures - my friend Thandiwe Gxono also enjoyed being the camera lady for the day. Thanx, Thandie :) I really love this look cause it screams relaxed and comfortable: I am a sucker for that. So, at the end of the day: it was mission accomplished!!!
 
What colour of florals are you rocking this Spring? I guess I am allowed to say its already Spring as Spring season starts in 3 days from today. The 1st of September is an official day here in South Africa to be considered the start of spring. I am happy for spring but really cant wait for summer, I love wearing relaxed outfits :)
 
Which season do you prefer and why?


Dress: Asos Curve, Jacket: Thrifted, Belt & Stockings: Woolworths, Boots: Dr Martens USA, Earings: Mr Price, Watch: Guess

 
It was windy and my dress was getting blown up my neck - this pic is taken in motion just after pulling the dress down trying to look decent for my pics once again - love love this pic...no clue why???


"Because my Katies Yellow Cardie was closeby when taking pictures I thought I'd take another version of pics with it - I totally think it works perfectly with other items worn: what do you think??"

 
Just the dress on its own with Fossil Slingbag!!!

 
"Dancing in the moonlight, lol"

Please check out my lovely and fabulous friends from around the globe how they have interpreted this week's Floral theme. It would be highly appreciated if you give us all some love and Subscribe, Subscribe and Subscribe.
 
Thank you!!!
 
Helen from England: Everyone Should Sparkle
Kate from Australia: Sparklesandlace
Nina from USA: Curvymod
 
Thank you in advance for visiting and for leaving a feedback for me. As much as I love writing these posts for you - I also love hearing from you as your feedback is what I need to make this page better. So, please leave something behind for me. Thank you!
 
Enjoy your day my fabulous friends :)
 
Thulie :) 

20 comments:

  1. I love this look with the cardigan, but the styling of your first look is definitely my favourite!
    I'm definitely a fall girl. It's nice to layer and enjoy cold weather things without the bite of winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx, Sarah! I love fall too but not more than summer - love layering and wearing my closed shoes. Dressing is easy in summer that's why I enjoy summer more :)

      Delete
  2. Another cracking outfit Thulie! I love the dress, jacket and boots individually and together they make WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Leah! You are right - all standout items but perfectly blends with each other :)

      Delete
  3. You look awesome! I love those boots, yellow and full of character!

    Abi
    aka The Belated Bloomer - Blog Giveaway Still Open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all d outfits, dey all luk woow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love both looks Thulie! I think the first look is great because it give an edge to the floral look and the boots add to it and this could be a great outfit for a night out. That leather jacket is just great, I can't believe you thrifted it, that's so great! The cardigan outfit looks great as well and I like how the outfit can be more casual with just the change of the cardigan! :) Great post Thulie! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Nina - Im a thrift Queen therefore anything is possible always remember that :)

      Delete
  6. So pretty in florals...i love the mix of girly and tough..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for skater dresses! You know how much I love them! You looks fabulous. We can always rely on you to rock the Dr Martens! :) The leather and the boots give the floral an edge. I especially love that mustard colour cardigan with the dress. Really lovely outfit :)

    everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the looks and girl your hair is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx ciaa for visiting and leaving me a feedback: I really appreciate :)

      Delete
  9. You look adorable and I totally cosign with Ciaa about the hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Juliette: do you have a blog by any chance? If you do, id like to check out and support too :)

      Delete
  10. Cute dress!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete