Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

My Fragrance Corner

Good afternoon, Fabulous Ladies!!!
 
Today I thought I should share my fragrance corner as you all know I have love for expensive bags, sunglasses and fragrances. My excuse for this is that I easily get clothes cheaper because I thrift most of the time and therefore don't use much money on them. Indulging on those 3 makes my life complete, lets face it: a bag, sunglasses and perfume really adds character to every woman.
 
In the following weeks, ill be starting to review each of my fragrances. I am not sure I would be able to do it because I have never reviewed anything before but I know its possible. I guess my first time to do it has arrived. I really will need your help on this as I find it difficult to explain smells (base, middle or top notes of perfumes).
 
What do you think? Is this something you would love seeing on this page as a regular feature? If you do fragrance reviews on your page please hook me up with tips on how to easily do it. Sometimes I like short cuts, there is nothing wrong with that absolutely :)
 
What is your current favourite fragrance???
 
This corner has been accumulated over the past 3years. There's few I cant stand from this collection, I guess you'll hear bout that in detail when I start doing reviews for each bottle.
 
 My recent purchase is Elie Saab and its a happy buy cause I have been eyeing this fragrance for quite sometime because the 90ml bottle is very expensive, so I had to accumulate some money. I don't regret investing in it coz it is a great perfume for winter too. I know, ill be using it in summer - kinda "best of both worlds fragrance" or should I say seasons? - that's my opinion but we will see bout that.
 

Your feedback is important to me. So, please leave a comment behind and thank you so much for visiting this page.
 
Cheers, Thulie :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is exciting! I love fragrances too, but I don't have nearly as many as you. It looks like I only have 1 of the fragrances you have displayed. It looks like Issey Miyake's L'eau
    D'Issey back there in the corner - is it? Looking forward to your fragrance reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx and yes, it is Issey Miyake ... I also cant wait :)

      Delete
  2. I'm just starting to get into fragrances so I would love to hear your reviews on different fragrances and maybe I'll find one that I would want to buy next! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that collection is crazy! I always think that I need to start getting more into perfume, but I tend to get attached to certain ones so I generally only have maybe 4 at a time and end up restocking the same ones when they run out.

    ReplyDelete