Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

Trench, Fur and Polka

Good evening my Fab Ladies :)
 
We have been having a very cold week, which required serious winter clothes. Oohh my, I had fun dressing up on this morning: only because I have been missing wearing my UGG fur boots and because I bought (used edgars club reward points) myself a polka dot scarf on my way to work from my Aunts funeral. So, those two were my basic inspiration for the entire outfit. I mixed up all key items and whoala :) Lol!!!! I had fun. 
 
I am digging my ensemble especially the pop of colour from the red polka scarf, how about you?? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cherio, Tulz :)

2 comments:

  1. Love love the trench coat. Soo chic.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss B... Winter just kicked in. So, you know there is no better way to cover up than doin it with a trench coat :) Tnx.
    XO

    ReplyDelete