Search This Blog

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Trench, Fur and Polka

Good evening my Fab Ladies :)
 
We have been having a very cold week, which required serious winter clothes. Oohh my, I had fun dressing up on this morning: only because I have been missing wearing my UGG fur boots and because I bought (used edgars club reward points) myself a polka dot scarf on my way to work from my Aunts funeral. So, those two were my basic inspiration for the entire outfit. I mixed up all key items and whoala :) Lol!!!! I had fun. 
 
I am digging my ensemble especially the pop of colour from the red polka scarf, how about you?? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cherio, Tulz :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss B... Winter just kicked in. So, you know there is no better way to cover up than doin it with a trench coat :) Tnx.
    XO

    ReplyDelete