Search This Blog

Friday 26 April 2013

Winter Elegance

Good morning Fab Ladies...

I am supposed to be sleeping right now but im just a victim of insomnia at this very moment. Thought id utilize my time wisely by writing this post for you.
 
This is an outfit I wore on Wednesday this week. It was very cold and because I wore an outfit I did not like on Monday it has been my mission to look great for the rest of the week.
 
I know I have redeeemed myself from my bad outfit for Monday which is my previous post from this one. My fur coat has been a treasure in my closet for many years now and it aint going nowhere :) 
 
I  am completely sold on this outfit. I love it a lot with all the mix of colours and textures. How about you? Did I miss the mark again?




 



 



Fur Coat: Thrifted, Dress & Scarf: Edgars, Earings: gifted by friend, Stalkings: Asos, Boots: Woolworths, Bag: Guess
 
Thank you so much for reading ladies...Until next time!!!
 
Tulz :)

2 comments:

  1. For a moment I thought your dress was a polo neck (I want a couple this winter just dunno how my nearly acquired ample boobs will work with it.)Really pretty look. Also, I need to come thrifting in your town!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Noms. This is actually a poloneck dress from Edgars which I bought yrs back. I also wish I had another colour other than black. This years winter came so strong. More jersey dresses are really needed. With regards to thrifting, things were much better 2yrs back because there were two shops we thrifted from together with piles of clothes sold around town. Right now, both stores are closed and the only source are the piles sold on the streets in town.

      Tnx for ur support, really appreciate :)

      Delete