Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2013

Casual Friday

Good evening, my Fabulous Ladies....
Hopefully you have enjoyed your weekend as much as I did or more and have rested enough to start the coming week on a high again. Tonight I just wanna share with you my last fridays outfit pictures at work as Friday is the casual day.
When the days approach friday I get excited as I know all weekend brings is "MeTime" with no compromise because I get to do what I want when I do. That is such a great feeling. Last friday was not different, as I started my day with a hype knowing Im just investing my last hours for the week and the weekend is about to start.
So, I decided to wear my cotton dark olive dress, I love this dress it fits me perfectly as it is an A-Line and it goes well with my sneakers, dr martens, boots, flat pumps, jacket, vest, shirt etc... Or should I say everything? Cause, it really is a versatile piece. I can be smart or casual, its usable in summer and winter as well. I can go on and on.
I bought this dress at Woolworths, it was on a sale rack in 2007 summer. Thank God I bought it ... They had red as well but sizes were out of stock in red, was lucky that this dark olive size16 was still waiting for me. Normally I buy size18/20 in dresses but this one fits perfectly even though its a size16, thanks to its shape.
I paired this dress with Vans HiTop sneakers that are also my favorate and the denim vest: to achieve the "Casual RockStar Chick" look. I think I nailed it. Mission was really accomplished. This outfit is simple and clean. Its just a combination of key items in each fab ladies closet. When worn together they make a statement :) What are your thoughts???? A Yay or Nay?














Dress: Woolworths, Vans HiTops: Asos, Denim Vest: Mr Price, Watch: Guess, Bangle: Lovisa, Sunglasses (gift from Elle Magazine)




Me and Ntokozo (my friends daughter) 
 
Cheers, Fab Ladies... until next time!!!
 
Thulie :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment