Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bye Bye Google Friend, Hello Bloglovin

Evening Guys!!!
 
I just wanted to remind you that tonight is the last night before the transition between Google Friend and Bloglovin. I am once again requesting you to transfer to bloglovin so that we do not lose each other during this transition.
 
You have been a great audience and I really would hate it if I lose you during this time. Please click here  to follow me. This is a quick process because you just click the FOLLOW button and it is much easier when you have a bloglovin account. But, if don't have bloglovin account, worry not because you can easily sign up as it takes only just a minute to do so.
 
Thank you so much for everything.
 
Again, Please do not forget to click here to follow my blog.
 
Cheers,
 
Thulie

No comments:

Post a Comment