Search This Blog

Thursday 19 September 2013

Graphic T-Shirt

Good Evening, y'all!!!
 
My previous post from this one for Curves Around the World is themed Print TShirt: so because the theme is for this entire week I thought I could share these photos that I took sometime back at work just before Spring started. On this day, it was chilly in the morning and by the time I took these pictures it was very hot as a result I already peeled all the layers I had on top. With me having peeled off other layers of clothing still left me with a palatable outfit. I love the contrast between the tshirt print and the stripes from the skirt.
 
What do you think??? 
 
Skirt, bangles and Tshirt: Mr Price
Stockings and Sunglasses: Woolworths
All Star HiTop: Edgars
Watch: Guess
 
 
 
 

Thank you for popping in and leaving feedback behind for me.
 I really appreciate that from you :)
 
Thank you and good night!!!
 
 
Thulie :)

4 comments: