Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

Curves Around The World: Favorite Item Of Clothing

 
Good Evening, guys!!!
 
It has been a hell of a week, hope you all great regardless :)
 
Tonight im posting for Curves Around the World
  and the theme is Favorite Item Of Clothing. For this theme I thought of using  Chubby Cartwheels fabulous bandeau. I really love this piece and needed to showcase it once more and thank Shawna for being a darling.
 
Once more guys ill say you need to visit  Chubby Cartwheels and get Shawna Farmer's fab designs. Here are Shawna's social network links, please visit - am sure you will love her so much just like I do too :)
 
 
So in short, Chubby Cartwheels fabulous BANDEAU is currently my fav item as it is a highly versatile piece: What is your fav item???
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bandeau: Chubby Cartwheels 
Skirt: Thrifted
Heeled Pumps: Woolworths
Earings: Mr Price
Necklace: Fashion World
Bracelet: Moms Closet
Bag: Chanel
Beret: Mr Price
   
 
 
 
 
 
Please check out my lovely friends from around the world how they have interpreted this weeks theme - Favorite Item Of Clothing!!!
 
Kate (Australia): SparklesandLace
Jen (Germany): Dressing These Curves
Aislynn (Denmark): Aislynn's World
Nina (USA): Curvy Mod
 Helen (England): Everyone Should Sparkle
 
Thank you for visiting my page and for reading this post - I appreciate that a lot: thank you!!!
 
Cheers,
 
Thulie :)
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the way you've styled this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I love the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. I love the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good on you!! I adore it and you have styled this in so many excellent ways. You have a good eye for versatility :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that rainbow beaded necklace and sequin beret! Such a colorful and happy outfit! The finger over the camera lens cracks me up because we went to the zoo this weekend, and my finger is over the dang camera in every picture! Oh look! A zebra! A giraffe! What's that blurry thing? Oh...my finger. Cool. lol I'm going to have to go back through and crop it out.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bandeau is amazing on you and I can tell why it's your favorite item. I think you have styled it in so many great ways and I really like the way you style it with the skirt, your so good at styling things in different ways. I might have to try wearing my bandeau this way too! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post you have shared which is stylish and attractive. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post.

    Zabba Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. No matter what you wear you always present your outfits with natural confidence but you can tell from the pictures how much you love that bandeau. By the way, never imagined green and pink to look that great together ;)

    ReplyDelete