Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

Curves Around The World: Monochrome

 
 Good Evening FRIENDS!!!
 
Tonight's post theme is MONOCHROME and this is my version of the theme.
 
ENJOY :) 
 
 
 
Pants: Woolworths
PullOver: Thrifted
Jacket: Thrifted
Beret: Woolworths
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: Mr Price
Bangle: Fletchie Tours
Watch: American Swiss
Glasses: Cotton On
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now that's my Beautiful Thick Thigh :) 
Please check out my lovely friends from around the world how they have interpreted this weeks theme - MONOCHROME!!!
 
Kate (Australia): SparklesandLace
Jen (Germany): Dressing These Curves
Aislynn (Denmark): Aislynn's World
Nina (USA): Curvy Mod
 Helen (England): Everyone Should Sparkle
 
Thank you for visiting my page and for reading this post - I appreciate that a lot: thank you!!!
 
Cheers,
 
Thulie :)


5 comments: