Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

Clashing Prints

On this morning, I woke up very late to go to work and all I needed was a simple outfit for the day at the office. Whilst on the search, I came across with my long lost thrifted boobtube dress and I just had to build an outfit from there.
 
I wanted to wear a purple pump but all of sudden that vision seemed dis-tastefull especially when imagining how obvious that was. Combining the dress with my leopard wedge made more sense as clashing of prints is a DO. I was quite happy with how my outfit turned out, moreover it really saved me plenty of time for work.
 
My message on this post "TO YOU" would be: once in a while challenge yourself and spice up your wardrobe by creating new outfits by mismatching what already exists in your closet.... SUPRISE YOURSELF!
 
Keep well my lovely ladies, until next time :)

 
 
 
 
 
Dress (thrift store): R2, Shoes (Jet): R40.00, Cardigan (Mr Price): R70, Earings (made by a friend), Handbag (fossil): R2999.00

No comments:

Post a Comment